Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00165 CHF / XOF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,512 (3,947,151 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (30 minutes ago)