Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 CHF / AOA
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 9% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 13,665 (2,253,121 Kwanza) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)