Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00371 CHF / AOA *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,548 (1,496,702 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)