Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,508 ($8,518) in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)