Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 CHF / CRC
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 25% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,492 (₡ 4,269,648) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)