Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 CHF / CRC
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 25% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,458 (₡ 4,490,789) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)