Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 CHF / MWK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,424 (2,499,312 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)