Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14684 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,612 (元38,219) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (40 minutes ago)