Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14598 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,193 (元35,570) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)