Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15033 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,778 (元25,131) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (about 1 hour ago)