Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 856 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14459 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,620 (元25,035) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €950 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,799 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)