Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14601 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,625 (元24,830) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)