Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,186 (€6,332) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)