Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.084 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,021 (€8,323) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)