Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.083 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,341 (€6,778) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port of Spain costs 400,000 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)