Cost of living comparison between Legaspi Port, Philippines and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02059 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,042 (Php487,609) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)