Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,313 (€8,688) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)