Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 34% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,591 (€5,755) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)