Cost of living comparison between Le Havre, France and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.082 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,570 (€8,848) in Le Havre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)