Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 224 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 13% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)