Cost of living in Latina, Italy vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 757 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.134 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,736 (€4,176) in Latina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)