Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,620 ($6,604) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)