Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,988 ($5,022) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)