Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.983 CHF / CUC *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 35% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,173 (7,296 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (38 minutes ago)