Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.934 CHF / PAB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,786 (5,124 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)