Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02013 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,295 (RD$ 163,696) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)