Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01888 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,806 (RD$ 201,571) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (35 minutes ago)