Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02114 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,063 (RD$ 239,480) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)