Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.070 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,325 (€6,843) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (41 minutes ago)