Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,846 (€4,166) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)