Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,410 (€4,622) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (about 1 hour ago)