Cost of living in Lanzhou, China vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14318 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,669 (25,624元) in Lanzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)