Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02848 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,693 (270,133 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)