Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,520 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,457 (1,402,160 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)