Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,463 (1,411,183 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (36 minutes ago)