Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,198 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29285 CHF / PGK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,538 (22,327 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)