Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29628 CHF / PGK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,249 (14,342 Kina) in Lae.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)