Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31784 CHF / PGK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,231 (22,750 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)