Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 937 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00142 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,670 (CH$3,283,081) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)