Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,985 (CH$2,715,221) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)