Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05014 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,846 (Mex$ 56,773) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)