Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04951 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,405 (Mex$ 48,579) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)