Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05152 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,055 (Mex$ 59,312) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)