Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14330 CHF / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 181 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)