Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14691 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,038 ($b41,100) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (44 minutes ago)