Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14376 CHF / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,434 ($b23,889) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)