Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14434 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,207 ($b36,076) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)