Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,055 ($9,030) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)