Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,232 ($9,221) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)