Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04081 CHF / HNL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,942 (L 72,088) in La Ceiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)