Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00904 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 33% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,747 (¥746,225) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)