Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 35% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,750 (¥909,863) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)