Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14944 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,945 (元19,705) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)