Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11769 CHF / NOK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 19% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,135 (kr 69,119) in Kristiansand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)