Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12683 CHF / HKD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 16% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,529 (HK$98,788) in Kowloon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)