Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,280 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12476 CHF / HKD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 14% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 13,417 (HK$107,538) in Kowloon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (29 minutes ago)