Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12711 CHF / HKD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 13% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,425 (HK$82,015) in Kowloon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (40 minutes ago)