Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24489 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,876 (RM15,828) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)