Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 796 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24026 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,700 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,190 (RM13,279) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 2 hours ago)