Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 989 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24267 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,765 (RM15,516) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)