Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23092 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,890 (RM16,845) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)