Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23935 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,036 (RM16,863) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)