Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23791 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,238 (RM22,016) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)