Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02004 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,183 (Php308,575) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)