Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01856 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,306 (Php232,023) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)