Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01880 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,206 (Php223,791) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)