Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02005 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,638 (Php281,209) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)