Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CHF / UZS *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,730 (15,331,388 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (38 minutes ago)