Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 CHF / UZS *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,528 (16,694,158 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)