Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 CHF / UZS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 77% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,551 (21,904,597 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)