Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CHF / UZS *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,670 (15,524,409 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)