Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,948 ($6,968) in Kodiak, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)