Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.128 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,980 (€5,301) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 2 hours ago)