Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03003 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,825 (227,290 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)