Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 CHF / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 232 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,653 ($8,901) in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (44 minutes ago)