Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 CHF / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 191 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,028 ($6,234) in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)