Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.988 CHF / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 213 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,096 ($6,172) in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (33 minutes ago)