Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,118 ($8,241) in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)