Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00878 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,235 (¥1,051,679) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)