Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03662 CHF / UAH
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,311 (90,426₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (38 minutes ago)