Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03570 CHF / UAH
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,011 (84,336₴) in Kirovohrad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)