Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36954 CHF / XCD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,039 (EC$19,047) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (about 2 hours ago)