Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36733 CHF / XCD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,816 (EC$15,832) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)