Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34957 CHF / XCD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,142 (EC$14,708) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)