Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36116 CHF / XCD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,144 (EC$14,242) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)