Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03666 CHF / UAH
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 85% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,239 (61,090₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)