Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10082 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 79% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,343 (33,155 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)