Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05365 CHF / SDG *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 91% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,110 (20,687 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)