Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15780 CHF / SDG
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 84% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,678 (16,969 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)