Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,507 (﷼ 147,118,545) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)