Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18580 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 80% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,845 (9,932TL) in Kayseri.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)