Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00176 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 12% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,551 (5,994,829 Franc) in Kayes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (41 minutes ago)