Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 809 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 11% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,272 (4,212,175 Franc) in Kayes.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)