Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 918 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 13% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,393 (6,060,340 Franc) in Kayes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (about 1 hour ago)