Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,001 (€4,286) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)