Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14330 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,353 (65,270元) in Kashgar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)