Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14810 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,247 (元55,689) in Kashgar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)