Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14657 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 21% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,394 (元84,559) in Kashgar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)